All EUNORAU bikes, parts, and batteries are covered under the manufacturer's 1 year warranty against all manufacturing defects (excluding all free accessories which are not covered by warranty)
The warranty is automatically registered and the 1 year period starts once the bike is delivered
Warranty is transferable and can be verified with the initial owner's name and the original order number
EUNORAU will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
Frame, Parts, and Components
This warranty includes a replacement frame/parts only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frames/parts are not included. Person or Company performing the changeover labor must be pre-authorized by EUNORAU
EUNORAU reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame/parts under warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of EUNORAU
Frame/Part issues that are excluded from this warranty include, but are not limited to:
EUNORAU batteries are covered by a 1 year prorated warranty
Within the first year - a defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date
After the first year - a prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new battery. Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new one-year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date
No cash reimbursement will be made
Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by EUNORAU or an Authorized Distributor/Dealer or Representative ONLY
Warranty Does Not Cover
Ordinary wear and tear which is not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Parts (and/or charges incurring from or associated with) which are not typically covered include, but are not limited to:
- Brake Pads; Rotors; Spokes; Tires/Tubes; Chains; Chain Rings; Cassettes; Crankset; Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.)
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product: frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover, or any complications thereof
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage
- Items with the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible
- Defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by EUNORAU
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owner's Manual
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source
In addition, with respect to the battery, this Warranty does not cover defects or damage:
- Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger
- Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering
- Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified
All claims to this warranty must be made through Eco Cycles and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at support@eco-ebike as there may be a simple fix for your problem.
Documentation (photos/video) must be provided and suggested troubleshooting must be performed before any replacement can be authorized.
Shipping Damage Claims:
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please STOP and contact us IMMEDIATLY at email@example.com and provide us with photos or video clearly showing the damage. Depending on the level of damage we may need to take different steps. Extreme damage would likely result in a return to the shipping company and a claim to be filed so we can recoup. Minor damage can typically be negotiated for a reasonable resolution for all parties.
Free accessories are not eligible for replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: We can not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products, as we are bound to the guidelines of the shipping/courier companies we use.